Le respect de ces consignes contribuera à faire du forum EasyShift un lieu de partage et d'apprentissage.
- Be kind and respectful. It’s fine to disagree, but please treat your fellow Shifters how you would want to be treated.
- Stay safe. Our priority is for everyone to feel comfortable enough to express themselves. Don’t bully, harass, threaten, or demean other members of the community.
- Respect everyone’s privacy. In that spirit, do not publicly share personal information about private people, like names, usernames, email addresses, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Be a real human and be nice to the internet. The forum is here for you to share your EasyShift experience, not for spam, compromising online accounts, illegal activity, or commercial content intending to profit at the community’s expense.
- Report bad behavior. If you see something that violates our guidelines, let us know. We review all reported content we receive, and it’s typically the fastest and easiest way to resolve problems.
- Have fun. At the end of the day, everyone just wants to enjoy themselves. Keep an open mind and make the most of EasyShift.